Bonnet Vents\Scoops

Currently reading:
Bonnet Vents\Scoops

B

BravoSX

Evenin All,

Just wondering what people's opinions are on the best vent\scoop for a Bravo. My cars currently up for sale with plenty of interest but no one seems to be stumping up the cash so I've decided if it's not gone within the next few months may aswell finish it off outside and in with a possible engine transplant later on...there's no denying that the Bravo's a beautiful car and very much under-rated.

Anyway getting back on topic IF I end up keeping it my next mod would be on the bonnet, saw a Bravo on here a while back with a very subtle vent on one side....no idea who's it was but it had a Hormann sunstrip?

Really need some pic's to get the creative juices flowing.

Any help appreciated.

Ash

Possibly the Renault 19 16v intake? IMO it will only spoil the lines of the car. What colour is your car? Maybe save for carbon if it would suit it.

If its the one Im thinking of, was it a light blue bravo, wind deflectors on the windows?

KeithR

Tony, mine's margarita (SP?) orange...would love a carbon bonnet but it's just too damn expensive. Don't know anywhere that sells them already made for a Bravo so I'd need to get a mould made for starters which bumps the cost up even more.

Keith, yep, thats the one...like a greeny\aqua colour with a Rieger front valance iirc.

Ash

It used to be in the members gallery, iirc, from Ireland, not sure on engine or what the owner was called, but it did have a nice vent, someone else may know, had a decent boot build in as well

just cent remember the name

KeithR

Do you mean Jonas?

sig.jpg

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

Thats the one

Is that the one you meant?

You did well there Garry mate!

KeithR

someone revived a thread looking for the bravo/a integrale guy and i noticed down the bottom of that his sig had some pics of his car with what looked like a nice vent/scoop on it. You can't see the full car tho' so it's difficult to tell - he did seem to have a rather nice car tho'. the thread was most modded/fastest i think.

Garry that's the one! Cheers for the link guys...I love this forum, such a helpful bunch :D

No problem, I rememberd the name because I loved his Bravo, and it's one of the only really modded ones I've seen in my color - love it :)

Garry

224788604_ccb956fe86_o.jpg