Technical Bluetooth Problems

Currently reading:
Technical Bluetooth Problems

DAV1D

Howdy Peeps
I've got an early 06 GP sporting which is pre-blue&me. I had trouble using the bluetooth with my last phone so i assumed it was the phone, i've just got a Nokia 6300 and i'm still having issues. The phone connects, the phonebook uploads and i can make calls and people can hear me. The problem is I can't hear a thing - nothing!

Any Ideas?:confused:

I have a similar problem with my early 2006 GPS. I can hear the caller but it is very faint and can only be heard when I am driving slowly. At speed the road noise drowns out the voice on the other end of the call. Have you entered the menu on the CD head unit and adjusted the 'Voice' volume as high as it wil go, in my case 40, however, it should go as far as 66.

OP
OP
DAV1D

DAV1D

Howdy Peeps
I have a similar problem with my early 2006 GPS. I can hear the caller but it is very faint and can only be heard when I am driving slowly. At speed the road noise drowns out the voice on the other end of the call. Have you entered the menu on the CD head unit and adjusted the 'Voice' volume as high as it wil go, in my case 40, however, it should go as far as 66.

Tried this last night, set it to the max volume (40) and it works perfectly - thanks mate! (y) (y) (y)