blue peter badges?

Currently reading:
blue peter badges?

I had a friend at school who sold "Blue Peter" badges. Wish I had bought one now.

There was a funny comment in the Times Article saying it would be as bad as buying a OBE to get into the Queens garden party. I thought it had been recently proved that you could buy a honours title if you lent the Labour party some money :)

poggy said:
I thought it had been recently proved that you could buy a honours title if you lent the Labour party some money :)
Or get a nice shopping-complex building contract, with no threat of any competitors ;)

Ah, makes the Tory's sleaze seem so trivial now :rolleyes:

Stuart DemonD said:
Or get a nice shopping-complex building contract, with no threat of any competitors ;)

Ah, makes the Tory's sleaze seem so trivial now :rolleyes:

Blimey, I think Tony and his cronies have got a LONG way to go to get to the levels of Tory sleaze that were seen in the early 90's! And at the moment none of the accusasions levied at Labour have actually been proven to be true...

...Unlike the Tories Jeffrey Archer being jailed for corruption and Dame Shirley Porter being convicted and forced to personally pay back something like 3/4 £million in the Westminster homes scandal amongst so many other sleazy things that came out back in the dying days of John Major's Tory Reign :rolleyes:

Last edited:
when they give out up to 10,000 a year i'm not surprised at people selling them on ebay, what can they do about it though? put names on them all? imagine the cost!

Back