Blue & me

Currently reading:
Blue & me

Bigsausage

Hi everybody
Hoping someone can help me my blue & me has failed so it's been disconnected. Problem is now and again my mileage works fine no flashing. But most of the time it flashes obviously its intermittent just wondered if anybody else has experienced this and if so what was the cause
Cheers in advance

Your mileage flashes as you have disconnected the module, it's reporting an error as it can't find it.

The flashing should stop after a while when running if I remember correctly, but it will flash at start up

You'll need a proxi-alignment to delete it from the system, or reinstate it with a known good used one.

hello everyone i found a body computer on this site what do you think about this xcar what do you think about the price

hello everyone i found a body computer on this site what do you think about this xcar what do you think about the price

As you’re a new member you are not allowed to post links so any links you put in your post, we’re removed.

You’ll need to spend a little time introducing yourself and starting to get involved in the forum, and once you have enough posts, you’ll be able to post links.

So welcome and do go introduce yourself in the newbies section

Back