Technical Blue-Me compatible phones

Currently reading:
Technical Blue-Me compatible phones

Flymo01

I've tried the blue-me using the bluetooth on the phone, easy to use for calls and works very well.

However, it won't read my texts?

I'm due a new phone in March. Just wondering if there is a list of "fully" compatible phones anywhere?

Cheers

Last edited:
It seems to be the bluetooth stack (Fancy name for the package) on all the phones that stops any connected devices accessing OLE (I'm sure its OLE) objects on smartphones. It all seems to do with the DRM crap as you can't send nor recieve files.

Thaks folks. I'll have a rake around on the internet too. If I find a list I'll post a link in here

I purchased my Fiat in last 2012. At that time i had a Droid 3. It connected with no problems and read back my text messages. I since upgraded to an LG Spectrum 2 and i can barely get the phone to connect and definitely won't read my texts anymore. Not thrilled with my newer phone so can anyone recoomend one they now have that Blue & Me works with , including text to talk?
I figure in the last few mths sincevoriginal message someone has had luck. Any that has a physical keyboard by chance?

Back