Blue&Me Compatable Phones

Currently reading:
Blue&Me Compatable Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndySCFC

Hi

With mobile phone technology ever changing and new models being brought out almost weekly it is a bit of a mine field deciding which phones work well with Blue&Me and which ones do not!!

I thought we could have a thread where all known working/non working phones could be listed I appreciate Fiat have a list of compatability but it is hardly current!!

Could this be made in to a sticky?

Sony Ericsson K800i works no issues?(y)

Hi

With mobile phone technology ever changing and new models being brought out almost weekly it is a bit of a mine field deciding which phones work well with Blue&Me and which ones do not!!

I thought we could have a thread where all known working/non working phones could be listed I appreciate Fiat have a list of compatability but it is hardly current!!

Could this be made in to a sticky?

Sony Ericsson K800i works no issues?(y)

Is already;)

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-technical/75638-blue-me-tech-info-questions-answers.html

Thats not really what I had in mind! ;) I have read many times this thread and posted a few times on it too. I was kinda thinking more like the list of owners and model and colour of Fiat Gp's but for phones that work and phones that do not. New phones are coming out virtually every week and if you pick a bad one we should really be letting each other know if the mods and other forum users dont feel it necesary its ok just existing Blue & Me thread doesnt quite do what I had in mind :)

Your welcome to do it if you want (chances are it will go off topic & become cluttered with other stuff unless you keep it simple & I work overtime deleting junk) but the list on the fiat.com website is updated.

I am trying to get a phone that is compatably with Blue & Me but all the shops are saying the list I produce for phones that work well are all very old

My 3 year-old TomTom doesn't work with my current phone. So I bought one that did on a Tesco sim, and leave that in the car. I set my ordinary mobile to divert to that when I'm out.

"Sony Ericsson K800i works no issues"

There ya go. Problem solved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back