Blue&me AUX

Currently reading:
Blue&me AUX

AmeVenter

Hello everyone , my USB adapter is completely damaged so I got an AUX cable that has a USB on the other end. I connected my phone to Blue&me and plugged it in to the AUX but it still doesn't want to play music through it , I even made sure that the mode on the radio said AUX it still doesn't want to work ... Any suggestions?

Hello everyone , my USB adapter is completely damaged so I got an AUX cable that has a USB on the other end. I connected my phone to Blue&me and plugged it in to the AUX but it still doesn't want to play music through it , I even made sure that the mode on the radio said AUX it still doesn't want to work ... Any suggestions?
Hi, I can't see how that can work, as you need analog signal to go in the aux connector. The adapter you got doesn't even make sense. You have to either replace your original usb port, or get an aux to 3.5 jack cable.

Hi, I can't see how that can work, as you need analog signal to go in the aux connector. The adapter you got doesn't even make sense. You have to either replace your original usb port, or get an aux to 3.5 jack cable.
^^^^ This

Just get a replacement OEM USB port.

What you describe sounds like someone has just soldered a USB connector to a ISO plug, I suspect all it might actually do is provide some power to charge a phone ? but has no actual data/music connection.

Back