Blue&Me 10 Update (UK)

Blue&Me Blue&Me 10 Update (UK)

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Blue&Me Blue&Me 10 Update (UK)

Big orange button at the top of the page...

Screenshot_20220926_173749.jpg

hi Ben, thanks for sharing these files :) do you have access to the alfa versions of the files too by any chance? the blueandme.net page seems to have dies altogether now ( even using maxthon nitro) so unable to download any updates: my b&m repors the following:

<CarType>Giulietta</CarType>

<Configuration>97FC0</Configuration>

<BDaddr>49321_20_2343</BDaddr>

Many thanks :)

thanks - was hoping there maybe a coresponding Alfa version of the file: ssft0809_FIAT_LH.V1.ARMV4I.cab

unless this is common?

thanks - was hoping there maybe a coresponding Alfa version of the file: ssft0809_FIAT_LH.V1.ARMV4I.cab

unless this is common?
What did the configurator took actually do? It would place an xml file on the USB stick with your car code, or would it actually download the files?

I wonder if that was a red herring, as yes the website did list many different codes, each relating to a model, however the end result file downloaded was always the same (out of a couple of possibilities, basically gen 1 or gen 2) - there weren't hundreds of different downloads 🤔

Which of these do I put on stick first as it don't say on the instructions cheers for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125-225046_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-225046_My Files.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 152
What did the configurator took actually do? It would place an xml file on the USB stick with your car code, or would it actually download the files?

I wonder if that was a red herring, as yes the website did list many different codes, each relating to a model, however the end result file downloaded was always the same (out of a couple of possibilities, basically gen 1 or gen 2) - there weren't hundreds of different downloads 🤔

it didnt do anything other than save the current config of the part = that would have been used to download the latest update from the blueandme site = however - manually flashing the files yuo have provided allowed it to chnage its config :)

Reactions: ben

unless this is common?
I can confirm - despite the file saying FIAT, the files in there do make reference to all supported brands/models - Alfa Guiletta included :)

Attachments

• alfa included.png
    alfa included.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 169
you need to check a few things first.

1) usb stick must be formatted to FAT32
2) no other files/folders should be on the stick
3) copy ALL those files to the root of the stick - not in a sub folder.
So I out all these files into the one stick and stick it into car and it should update or do I need to do something else before

So I out all these files into the one stick and stick it into car and it should update or do I need to do something else before
Tried It all files onto stick and it came up usb error and when I started the car after that it was dead had to jump start car

Hello, do you know if this update works on any modle fiat with Blue&Me or are these update files specific to a model. I have a 2010 Fiat punto Evo.
Thank you.

Hello, do you know if this update works on any modle fiat with Blue&Me or are these update files specific to a model. I have a 2010 Fiat punto Evo.
Thank you.
First you need to check if you have a gen1 or gen2 module look for IMAGE ID in ADVANCED SETTINGS as your car is just on the cusp of the change update and I have had 2010 cars with either or....that said little other than language files appear to be able to be updated since the site closed down to public access

Good evening,
Is possible to update the system with English language software and after change language with your file?

Good evening,
Is possible to update the system with English language software and after change language with your file?
The only thing I have been able to do now is just change the Blueandme language as it has not required to use the cars specific BMConf file.......all my attempts have shown there is a unique code on gen2 modules.....I have tried where some owners previously had updated and kept their BMConf file using the unique BDAddress from that and copying later files I have of V8 9 and 10........but all attempts have failed......updates had to be done sequentially so you could not always go direct to V10 and when uploading BMConf files onto the blueandme web when it was available sometimes it would only allow you to go to V9 then you had to repeat process to get to V10......

So just trying the files straight into V10 may give error code 10 anyway....I was hoping to see some successes from what Ben(ADMIN) has been doing.....

I got gormless reactions when I tried to speak with a Fiat main dealer when I asked what they could do on BM module failures and how they programmed a replacement module......previously I had done many cars updating to take the TomTom2 when the main dealer said it was not possible......now I cannot even do that...........

Thinking of changing the language to english and using files we have previously used for british cars then changing back to home country I dont think is going to work either.

I cannot even experiment anymore as it is quite easy to totally corrupt the module and end up with nothing working on the blueandme system.......not sure the vehicle owner would be happy with that.....

ben submitted a new resource:

Blue&Me 10 Update (UK) - UK editions of the Blue&Me v10 Software

Read more about this resource...
I installed all folders (A) in the following order:
1 - Aggiornamento_BlueMe_15_10_UK_A.zip

2 - Aggiornamento_BlueMeMap_15_10_UK_A.zip

3 - Aggiornamento_BlueMeTomTom_15_10_UK_A.zip

Solved the Bluetooth connection problem and also the GPS satellite detection

Apparently all previous problems have been resolved. (Alfa Romeo MiTo)

Thanks for Sharing.
ben submitted a new resource:

Blue&Me 10 Update (UK) - UK editions of the Blue&Me v10 Software

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: ben
Back