Currently reading:
Blue&Me Blue&Me 10 Update (UK)

OP
OP
ben

ben

The Boss
Staff member
Big orange button at the top of the page...

Screenshot_20220926_173749.jpg

apbms1

hi Ben, thanks for sharing these files :) do you have access to the alfa versions of the files too by any chance? the blueandme.net page seems to have dies altogether now ( even using maxthon nitro) so unable to download any updates: my b&m repors the following:

<CarType>Giulietta</CarType>

<Configuration>97FC0</Configuration>

<BDaddr>49321_20_2343</BDaddr>

Many thanks :)

OP
OP
ben

ben

The Boss
Staff member
Sorry that's all I got.

When the site was originally up I looked at the XML file and they all pointed to the same place, so I assumed there were just these updates. 🤔

apbms1

thanks - was hoping there maybe a coresponding Alfa version of the file: ssft0809_FIAT_LH.V1.ARMV4I.cab

unless this is common?

OP
OP
ben

ben

The Boss
Staff member
thanks - was hoping there maybe a coresponding Alfa version of the file: ssft0809_FIAT_LH.V1.ARMV4I.cab

unless this is common?
What did the configurator took actually do? It would place an xml file on the USB stick with your car code, or would it actually download the files?

I wonder if that was a red herring, as yes the website did list many different codes, each relating to a model, however the end result file downloaded was always the same (out of a couple of possibilities, basically gen 1 or gen 2) - there weren't hundreds of different downloads 🤔

thomas12124

Which of these do I put on stick first as it don't say on the instructions cheers for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125-225046_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-225046_My Files.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 8

apbms1

What did the configurator took actually do? It would place an xml file on the USB stick with your car code, or would it actually download the files?

I wonder if that was a red herring, as yes the website did list many different codes, each relating to a model, however the end result file downloaded was always the same (out of a couple of possibilities, basically gen 1 or gen 2) - there weren't hundreds of different downloads 🤔

it didnt do anything other than save the current config of the part = that would have been used to download the latest update from the blueandme site = however - manually flashing the files yuo have provided allowed it to chnage its config :)

Reactions: ben

apbms1

Which of these do I put on stick first as it don't say on the instructions cheers for your help
you need to check a few things first.

1) usb stick must be formatted to FAT32
2) no other files/folders should be on the stick
3) copy ALL those files to the root of the stick - not in a sub folder.

apbms1

unless this is common?
I can confirm - despite the file saying FIAT, the files in there do make reference to all supported brands/models - Alfa Guiletta included :)

Attachments

• alfa included.png
    alfa included.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 8

thomas12124

you need to check a few things first.

1) usb stick must be formatted to FAT32
2) no other files/folders should be on the stick
3) copy ALL those files to the root of the stick - not in a sub folder.
So I out all these files into the one stick and stick it into car and it should update or do I need to do something else before