Styling Blue LED Dash Cinq

Currently reading:
Styling Blue LED Dash Cinq

hey guys my mrs wanted blue dash lights so bein the good boyfriend i am i went on ebay and bought her some... after 2 hours of work heres the results:

Image131.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image133.jpg

Image135.jpg

personally i think it looks pretty sweet even if the switch leds are a little bright
if u want bigger pics to see then they should be in picture area:
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=23662
let me know what u think

That is very cool!!! I fancy some red ones for mine now lol... do they even do them?

Anyway good job!! :D

yes mate the bloke does red the url is www.crazyleds.co.uk id advise u to email him telling him u heard bout the kits and hell advise you as to which leds u need he does white green blue and red and i think multicoloured aswell give him a shout if you get really stuck!!
if u need fitment help ask me and hopefully ill be able to sort u out

I've bought some of them colour changing ones! Waiting for them to arrive can't wait to fit!

The red one's dont work on the clocks, they go brown because of the green filter. Unless you make your own, which is a project I shall be firing up for the 3rd time :rolleyes:

i have all in red :D

hire was underconstruction around ventilation
rdec2oirt.jpg

on picture is the light much more stronger in truth is not disturbing (objective of camera was open 15 seconds)
rdecoirs.jpg

SkinzCinqSporting said:
The red one's dont work on the clocks :rolleyes:

it works but you must take off a green base....than hour has transparent numbers and when you add red led.....nubers shine red

That reminds me I am going to have to change some of the switch lights as they have blown, and Il have to change my clock one too .

Is it just me or does the steering wheel on the other side of the car look completely weird, like the red colour though (y)

_B3yBo_ said:
it works but you must take off a green base....than hour has transparent numbers and when you add red led.....nubers shine red

SkinzCinqSporting said:
The red one's dont work on the clocks, they go brown because of the green filter.

I know, i just didn't have the faces right off to see if it could be peeled off, I left it as is.

richydraper said:
hey guys my mrs wanted blue dash lights so bein the good boyfriend i am i went on ebay and bought her some... after 2 hours of work heres the results:

Image131.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image133.jpg

Image135.jpg

personally i think it looks pretty sweet even if the switch leds are a little bright
if u want bigger pics to see then they should be in picture area:
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=23662
let me know what u think

that does look good
:D
some other we have just launched(but require soldering)
punto and seicento

http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=116&osCsid=f9639790738c5f2e3e998f24a89d1071

Last edited by a moderator:
will you be putting pics of the other LED colour combos on your site, would like to see a few and the rainbow mix :D

wait for the update i moddified the clock faces this week looks pretty sweet just gotta try to bodge 2 leds into the bulb holder at the bottom right of the speedo dial so that speedo and coolant needle show and i gotta take the filter out of the clock and il post the pics up when shes done. since i modded the dial faces and heater faces the switch leds dont seem so bright any more

how many bulbs are needed for the heater controls anyone know? will have to wait for my manual to turn up if not

Back