Styling Blue bump strips?

Currently reading:
Styling Blue bump strips?

Just after an opinion. My Stilo is Grigio Steel (3 door) and I wanted to do something about the hideous black plastic bump strips and mirrors, but I know how much of a proverbial ball ache it can be getting a perfect colour match. So what I'd like your opinion on is wether a nice glossy bright blue would look good? I'm unsure myself, but it's just a though as my calipers will be the same colour sometime next week :D

Not too sure on that idea but each to their own. Mines silvery/grey and i've painted my calipers Ford imperial blue. I love that color. Was the color of my old fiesta zetec s. Silver and blue? I think the calipers is enough blue.

I'm inclined to agree actually, iI just reread the post and visualised it preperly...would look a little out-there lol. I am tempted to get gloass black though. I don't wanna go silver on the strips and mirrors, it could make the car look really plain.

I'm certain the bright blue Cal's will look good though, especially with my blue braided brake hoses.

Back