blue bravo,derby, ascotdrive/pride park island

Currently reading:
blue bravo,derby, ascotdrive/pride park island

That was me dude work down ascot drive was just heading back after dinner got the alloys thurs got no exhaust though the car just makes a meaty roar see members motors to see my car to confirm it was me. thread: Clean Bravo HLX posted on 4/2/06 (y)

was you then
i was walking to wilson brokers to see about lowering the car, heard a noise turned round to see a blue bravo zoom across the island, said to my mum"look, that might be the guy who spotted me" and then you reappeard.

wheels looked sweet from waht i saw (y)

charlie

charlieboy said:
was you then
i was walking to wilson brokers to see about lowering the car, heard a noise turned round to see a blue bravo zoom across the island, said to my mum"look, that might be the guy who spotted me" and then you reappeard.

wheels looked sweet from waht i saw (y)

charlie

i was goin fast cos i was racin a renault clio rsi i dont normally thrash around
as for the noise its induction noise not got an exhaust (yet(y) ) i will pap ya next time good to see other members out and about ya car looks phat by the way the black wheels look cool as f##k youth (y)

Bravo Boy said:
i was goin fast cos i was racin a renault clio rsi i dont normally thrash around
as for the noise its induction noise not got an exhaust (yet(y) ) i will pap ya next time good to see other members out and about ya car looks phat by the way the black wheels look cool as f##k youth (y)
maybe getting it lowered too :p insurance are ringing back mondya :) and then maybe a set of team dynamic pro race 2 or pro race 1.2 alloys, 15" in black ...

or save for a gt afetr uni lol

charlie

charlieboy said:
maybe getting it lowered too :p insurance are ringing back mondya :) and then maybe a set of team dynamic pro race 2 or pro race 1.2 alloys, 15" in black ...

or save for a gt afetr uni lol

charlie

I didnt rekon to much to them pro race i didnt like the finish they were a bit shiny i was gonna get some when i had my black mk1 punto (R.I.P) but i decided against it. Your wheels look nice cos there like a matt finish. have you got black side skirts on yours or are they colour coded. how much are you thinkin of lowerin it 40mm or 60mm(y)

Bravo Boy said:
I didnt rekon to much to them pro race i didnt like the finish they were a bit shiny i was gonna get some when i had my black mk1 punto (R.I.P) but i decided against it. Your wheels look nice cos there like a matt finish. have you got black side skirts on yours or are they colour coded. how much are you thinkin of lowerin it 40mm or 60mm(y)
thye not matt finish...they just dirty :p. the skirts are black, i like them black so not coolor coding them lol

lowering 35 for now as i cant really afford to uprate the dampers at the moment

charlie

charlieboy said:
thye not matt finish...they just dirty :p. the skirts are black, i like them black so not coolor coding them lol

lowering 35 for now as i cant really afford to uprate the dampers at the moment

charlie

well now ya mention it i have got 2 front gmax shockers for the front of a punto there the most expensive all you would have to do is buy the springs and the back shock (which are cheap anyway) then you will have a full kit let me know if your interested. (y)

Bravo Boy said:
well now ya mention it i have got 2 front gmax shockers for the front of a punto there the most expensive all you would have to do is buy the springs and the back shock (which are cheap anyway) then you will have a full kit let me know if your interested. (y)
ah right, nice one, ill get back to ya :)

you should come along to the next derby/notts meet if/when we have one

charlie

Back