Blue and Me with a Nokia N95

Currently reading:
Blue and Me with a Nokia N95

ayrshiredude

I have just got a new Nokia N95. using Blue and Me the voice system works fine, it will call in and out ok but for some reason when I get a txt message it does not read it. Anyone got any ideas?

Yeah I have installed the txt reader. It worked fine with my Sony Ericsson K800i but can't get it to work on the N95.

Is it likely to be able to work at some point in the future does anyone know?

Well blue and me is a moooo point tbh.

Its been around for quite sometime yet they still have not put there server online for the remote updates!!!

As for the text tool your pretty much screwed as out of all the phones I have tried it only like the sonys with the text messaging.

As yet Ive not found a phone which has 100% functionality:mad: The closest is the N95 where everything works except the message reader (even tho you have to select the phonebook entries on setup lol).

As already said it is unlikely the N95 will ever work with the SMS Reader. Generally speaking it is only Sony Ericssons. With all the different phones that i use Sony Ericssons seem to work the best.

Rich

Well blue and me is a moooo point tbh.

Its been around for quite sometime yet they still have not put there server online for the remote updates!!!

As for the text tool your pretty much screwed as out of all the phones I have tried it only like the sonys with the text messaging.

As yet Ive not found a phone which has 100% functionality:mad: The closest is the N95 where everything works except the message reader (even tho you have to select the phonebook entries on setup lol).

The Nokia 6230i has full functionality. Unfortunately the look of the phone doesn't match the flash car. I've been trying lots of other mobiles with Blue & Me and not found one yet to match the Nokia 6230i. It's amazingly irritating when you get used to something working perfectly and then find out that newer (and one would suppose, more superior technically) phones do not work as well as an old plain phone!!:bang:

I have just got a new Nokia N95. using Blue and Me the voice system works fine, it will call in and out ok but for some reason when I get a txt message it does not read it. Anyone got any ideas?

Nokia and Blue&Me SMS reading will never work period!

Back