Technical blue and me unit has gone

Currently reading:
Technical blue and me unit has gone

karen davidson

hi again its been a while !! my 62 plate punto easy has the dreaded odometer flashing we are certain its the blue and me module
number on unit is 067851926903 does anyone know where i can get a new or second hand unit ,does it have to be the exact number
or can i opt for any one from any punto ,really need my hands free back !!. again sorry if ive posted in wrong section ,thanks for any help
located in glasgow if that helps

just a quick update im still looking but fiat in glasgow are quoting me £532 +VAT ..LOL
was thinkung may just fit a parrot hands free.. if i remove the blue and me can i get the odometer to stop flashing
thanks guys o_O

Do post on here what you find :)

It would appear that most of us will come across this in time.. so some info and Pics would be very helpful

Remember the MultiECUScan software should help check and restore the operations.. a few members in Scotland have it ;-)
Hi bought the software and cables the unit has defo gone fixed the flashing odometer, do you know if I can fit a different model number than mine or must it be exact same thanx ,, I'm now a wizz with multiscan lol

Hi I have the same problem on my 2014 Punto I've sent mine to a company on eBay called northern_autotech should have it back in the next few days but according to his feedback everyone seems happy I'll update once I've refitted mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203_002218_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_002218_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi I have the same problem on my 2014 Punto I've sent mine to a company on eBay called northern_autotech should have it back in the next few days but according to his feedback everyone seems happy I'll update once I've refitted mine
Did you get yours back / re-install it okay?
I'm looking at contacting the same people

Did you get yours back / re-install it okay?
I'm looking at contacting the same people
Hi yeah plugged straight back in no issues been working ever since takes a few days to turn get it back but everything good

Back