Currently reading:
Blue and me problems

bluenosebaron

Hello all
My 1st post can you help me please ?
I,ve just purchased my first ever fiat it,s Grande punto 1.9 sporting
And i love it it is an 06 plate,
When i got it a couple of months ago the blue and me seemed fine then after i,d
Had the car about 6 weeks the controls on the steering wheel stopped allowing me to skips tracks on the media player , i can still skip tracks on cd,s and scan radio stations,
Also the main menu button seems to have stopped working and also the mic button,
i think this might be a software issue ,
Someone has told me to disconnect the battery for a short while which i,m willing to try but i,m slightly worried this might cause me other probs,
Does anyone have any ideas please ,
Thanks Ray

working fine last night no problems... lent my pen to my sis last night for her to transfer music onto her laptop as i get new stuff every week at work...

plugged it in this morning and it decided to play... wouldnt let me skip... access the main menu... once i put the radio on the skip tracks/stations button works but the main one doesnt

Just got my sporting 1.9 multijet yesterday, love it . Got all excited about the blue and me car kit but it just wont hold its memory - have to pair every time i get in the car. Anyone got any help suggestions. I am using Nokia X6 which Fiat say is too new - isnt that the point

:bang:
Just got my sporting 1.9 multijet yesterday, love it . Got all excited about the blue and me car kit but it just wont hold its memory - have to pair every time i get in the car. Anyone got any help suggestions. I am using Nokia X6 which Fiat say is too new - isnt that the point

just had same thing happen in our punto, recently just got the dongle so can fianlly use the ipod touch this was working great fri and monday. chucked a wobble on tuesday.

buttons not working with all usb removed.

with these all happening about the same time is it connected to a date glitch in recent download?

anyone got solution yet?

problem fixed at dealers new dowloads to blue and me and dash followed by system restart. all is good

Once you have paired your phone have you set your phone to "allways allow connection to this device"?,you should find it under options on your phones bluetooth menu for the B&M device.

Hey bluenosebaron, I am having the same problem. Did you get it sorted out? Did you get it sorted out without being charged any money?

Sorry to deviate slightly away from the point... mine has been saying that 'the memory is low'.

Does that mean that the internal memory is low? Shouldnt be as my phone book wont download onto the system or does it mean that my iPod memory is low?

Has said this a few times now and I'm not sure what she's on about...

I've had this problem a couple of times.
I solved it by following a couple of other threads and disconnecting the car's battery for a couple of hours.
Some people have had to enter the radio code and pair their phone again, but I never had to.. just had to reset the clock and date in the car.

Good luck

i have jusr recently bought a fiat 500 and the blue and me works with phonecalls but not the message reader. i have an iphone 3GS and it is not on the list of compatible phones however 2G and 3G are, does anyone know if there will be an update of some sort with apple or fiat?

Thanks

Hate to drag this thread up again, but the 48 page blue n me thread is a tad tricky to try sift through.

Lost control of Blue n Me via the wheel controls today, so I am stuck listening to the same songs over and over. phone still syncs and ecodrive enables.

Is there a way to reset this myself, or am I having to go visit uncle arnolds to fix this issue (and part with money)

Well the problem cleared itself by next morning, not sure what that was about. was jammed for over 12 hours to and from work.

Only thing I could think of, was Bluetooth having crashed on my Wildfire, it wouldnt enable/disable properly until I rebooted it. Might well have upset Blue & Me

Back