Fiorino (Mk3) Blue and me new head unit

Currently reading:
Fiorino (Mk3) Blue and me new head unit

Hippychippy

Hi all, does anyone know the location of the blue and me in a fiorino? And does it interfere with steering control interface fitted alongside a new head unit? Am just wondering if it will need to be disabled as i have unplugged the canbus connector but the buttons on the sterring wheel are still active.
Cheers

Its the box with electric connections, in most under the drivers seat, though in mine under the passenger seat..........Fiat haha......Cheers Qube O.. No idea about interference, with luck another member will......sorry.

Last edited:
So, i fitted the connects2 ctsfa004.2 and it works perfectly, didnt need to unplug anything

So, i fitted the connects2 ctsfa004.2 and it works perfectly, didnt need to unplug anything

I think that’s the same unit I used when I fitted an aftermarket head unit with built in hands free as the blue and me was rubbish. The only issue I found was that if you have stop/start switched on the head unit would turn off and on again when the engine restarted. Most of the time I have stop/start switched off so not an issue for me.

Back