Blue and Me dropped dead :(

Currently reading:
Blue and Me dropped dead :(

VivaItalia

Hi mates, I own a Fiat 500 (Lounge 1.4) and the B&M stopped working completely, the Microsoft button on the steering wheel doesn't respond to me pressing it, the usb function doesn't work and no voice commands are available. Is there a magic trick to solve the situation ???

OP
OP
V

VivaItalia

Well, a good update for u all, I went to the main Fiat Garage today (in Tel-Aviv), the guys there plugged my 500 to the examinor computer and fixed the problem in no time. Good and efficient service and a good cup of coffee while waiting :)
I now call it "Blue & Mess" ...

Nir.

Hellcat

zombie nation
An other option is to unplug the fuses for the sound system and the blue & me system. I did that when mine had a little 'episode'.

duncs04

Mines done the same this morning, luckely it was going into fiat today for another problem and they said they will have a look at it. Will keep you posted with what they say it is.

duncs04

duncs04

Well just got a phone call from fiat, and they said that the blue & me has completly locked up and that it wont talk to their computers, They say i need a new system to be fitted, all covered under 3rd year warrenty thank god!