General Blower not working...

Currently reading:
General Blower not working...

Typical, it's cold wet and i'm on the m6 and the fan for the heat has stopped working. Any way, i'll live tonight but 1 where is the fuse box? And 2 how do you get the switch out to check if it's getting power?
Jim

Jim, this is a New Panda, it's not meant to come apart in your hand! :p
No idea about getting to the switch - the console seems pretty well bolted together.
There is a fusebox to the right of the steering wheel - remove two screws to get in. HOWEVER, there's a second fusebox in the engine bay. There's a label inside showing which fuse is which. It should be fuse F08 - 30 amps.

Oh don't worry, i'm not going to be looking for it tonight, tis a bit too cold and wet out side for all that. I'll have a look in the morning at home, just out of interest thou is that the only electrical item on that fuse? Just wondered as everything else is working ok. Mmm... So far there's not much difference between my eighties, nineties, and noughties pandas, lol!
Jim

H, thank you so much! Got a fuse at the last services on the m6 and heat is restored! Dave, heading to the ferry at stranarar so m6 was what sat nav woman said from nottingham. Thanks for thinking about me thou... Would love a nice soft bed but i'm booked on the 4.30 ferry... Jim

Back