General blower motor

Currently reading:
General blower motor

can somebody tell me where relay T8 is my blower motor as stopped and on one of the threds Deckchair5 mentions checking relay T8 on panel B1could realy do with some help :bang: :worship:

have all speeds stopped working or is it working on max setting,suggesting a blower motor resistor issue.

if you could tell me how to get at the wires to the motor i can check to see if power is getting there with a test probe but dont know wick wires to probe also if you could tell me which this relay is acould check that and its man a/c not cl/con i would be very grate full of your help

they unplug straight off the back of the motor in the Drivers footwell... Bitch to get to Just Hope You dont have to remove the motor itself... The braided motor wires that attach to the brushes were shot on mine Its not a job i care to repeat... But i suppose next time round Ill know How to do it

thanks for that been out and took panel off found plug unpluged ithad alive when ign is on thought i might as well try putting some contact cleaner on it as i do with any stilo plug i unplug pluged it back in and prayed as i had read your post on taking the motor out and away it went:D thank god"thanks for all the help again :worship:

bloody hell keep them 4 wheels on the ground,rough ;landings and things fall off :D glad your sorted.(y)

Back