bloody love my job sometimes...

Currently reading:
bloody love my job sometimes...

the gym i work in is on a business park along with a pharamcetucials company, now they sometimes have animal rights people protesting outside, nothin new, happened before... this however was a first.

basically there is a path behind the gym that runs down the blackwater valley cycle path, across some fields, well someone had left a gate open and we have some visitors yesterday afternoon!

basically i left the gym to go home, car park behind me as u look at the pic and came face to face with these guys!
cow1.jpg

there were loads of them, all around the back of the gym as well (rear of gym to the right in this pic)
cow2.jpg

they were even falling in the river that runs behind the gym
cow3.jpg

LMAO, bet that doesnt happen in london! (y) was quite a funny 45 mins tryin to get them to bugger off!!! :D

omg! lol.
thats mad! what a cool day!

reminds me of about 10 years ago and there was a family of lost swans on our housing estate and my dad got 2 loaves of bread and led them for half a mile to the nearest water so they didn't get hurt.

Animals are ace!

mase said:
not heard anythin yet, didnt know exactly where they came from, they just appeared lol....
aliens may have abducted them then dumped at your work :p

Awe bless the little things - cows r just so cute - stupid but cute - hope they were ok. Looks v strange seeing them in such an industrial setting.

mase said:
lol i am def gonna put it on my cv... plus i got to shamlessly flirt with the sexi bird who works in the post room about how well she handles meat! LMFAO :cool:
:ROFLMAO:mao!!!!!! what a ****ing classic post:cool:

I can't beleive I missed this thread earlier!

Back