Bloody gym lockers

Currently reading:
Bloody gym lockers

:mad:
NOT happy. Went to the gym after work, came out - locker broken into.

Stole my wallet, car keys and my new sunglasses.
I wasnt alone either, another 4 had theirs broken into - and one very unlucky bloke had his car stolen too. :( Managed to get my dad to bring down my spare set so i could get my car home.

Just recoded the alarmfob, will have to get a replacement set of locks now as i dont want the :tosser: to come back and swipe my stuff at a later date.

Just a rant, but why is it that others have no respect for other peoples possesions. Why cant they just get a job and live in the real world and buy things rather than steal it. :confused: :( :mad:

bulldog5046 said:
heh that really stinks... try not taking anything worth taking... keep car keys with you leave wallet at home if possable... then again changing gyms might be a better idea

Thats what i usually do after the 1st time :) Just i went straight from work, so had all my stuff as i needed it for work. Bloody 1st time i take my stuff and it gets taken :bang:

bloomfieldliam said:
Is this an inside job being overlooked Luke?

Liam

nah, i know most of the staff there :) its a regular occurance there, they dont have much security (well try none). The gym is part of a leisure centre and swimming pool, and the lockers are all shared, so they're pretty loose on security.

Had enough now tho. Its a cheap membership, but i just cant be bothered with it. Will have to look into a proper gym

Do they not have CCTV, stress to them the importance of security, and get them to buy some decent lockers.

I think its one of those days today, my car cut out at the traffic lights and some twonk went into the right lane and cut back into my lane (narrow road) just as i was accelerating again! Nearly took the back off the landy in the right lane (maybe the landy owner was hoping the **** could make it look abit better)

Back