Bloody english weather

Currently reading:
Bloody english weather

Seraph

Orka inte
STUPID STUPID STUPID WEATHER.

I'd planed to paint my calipers this weekend, but first i need to valet my car, get rid of all the broken glass and that.
I wake up this morning and it's cracking flags, if only a little windy.
I get the car on the drive, get the extension cable, plug in the vac, and it's raining.
so i wait inside, for the rain to stop, and it's sunny as anything again.
I hop outside, start vaccuming, lasts maybe 10minutes, and it's raining again. so i have to put everything into the garage, and wait it out, so 10 mins away and it's dry, i hop back outside and start vacing again, and lo and behold, it starts to rain.

On and of it's continued like this for the past hour. :bang:

PNL

Banned
Was quite suprised at the weather forcast this morning :eek: rain/hail/sunshine/snow flurries havnt you heared of the old saying Never cast a clout till MAY is out so your cars gona have to stay dirty till then :p

Yup, it's the same here :( I was wanting to prep the car for Donny but it keeps raining and never stops for long enough for me to risk going and washing and waxing and valeting the thing :bang:

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
rained here last night a bit but work up to more sunshine, tis a little windy but not intolerable (y) thats a week of pure sun here :D

We have had snow :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00464.JPG
    DSC00464.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Seraph said:
I get the car on the drive, get the extension cable, plug in the vac, and it's raining.
so i wait inside, for the rain to stop, and it's sunny as anything again.
I hop outside, start vaccuming, lasts maybe 10minutes, and it's raining again. so i have to put everything into the garage, and wait it out, so 10 mins away and it's dry, i hop back outside and start vacing again, and lo and behold, it starts to rain.

On and of it's continued like this for the past hour. :bang:

Ever heard of April showers? ;) :p

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Was going to wash the cars today, but it's just started snowing here in Rochdale.
H

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
well, i was woken up by a hail storm but the suns actually comming back out now (y)

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Was beautiful sunshine here up until I decided to nip to the shops, now its hailing and I got soaked :(

OP
OP
Seraph

Seraph

Orka inte
i've been outside painting my calipers in hail/snow/rain/wind.. it's bloody freezing!

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Just had 3 loads of ice come down off the roof crashing on the patio :confused:

It was quite nice this morning so I went and bought some hosepipe attachments with the intention of washing my car this afternoon (before I spotted the rust :bang:) and now it's snowing rather heavily. Looks like more housework and sitting on here then ;)

stilosporting

just frank
just had hail here and now depending on which window i look out of its blue sky's or grey clouds!

what colour are you doing your calipers? ive got the weel off so may do mine :chin:

OP
OP
Seraph

Seraph

Orka inte
stilosporting said:
just had hail here and now depending on which window i look out of its blue sky's or grey clouds!

what colour are you doing your calipers? ive got the weel off so may do mine :chin:

read the end of teh "how to paint your calipers properly" thread, I don't wanna duplicate posts or fill up LL with my rants of how hard it is to clean...