bloody chav scum

Currently reading:
bloody chav scum

The local chavs have been playing with paint balling guns in our street, and recoloured my van and left a dent in the side :mad:.

Attachments

• DSC00458.JPG
    DSC00458.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC00459.JPG
    DSC00459.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Helz said:
Personally I would fire some more paintballs at it and have an interestingly splodgy van - or you can buy those stick-on splodges, much better than a plain white van :D *ahem*

LOL! I was going to say 'get them to do it all over it'd be an improvement' but thought i'd get slapped! :D

christopher watson said:
I wanted to, but the law abiding part of me said i would probably end up in jail :(

well go hurt them.... and i`ll say u spent the whole evening with me :)

i would wanna beat them to within an inch of their sad little life!

( ps im nice really )

happened in the college car park at hartlepool on Wednesday of last week
the never got mine but it needs spraying anyways so i wouldnt be too bothered as long as it didnt dent it

Ah... Hartlepool.. There is your problem :p

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's only paint ball paint and its a van. My marea got clobbered by an unknown party in a motorway service station on the way home from me buying it - so at least yours has survived without a dent longer into your ownership than mine :rolleyes:

Hellcat said:
Ah... Hartlepool.. There is your problem :p

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's only paint ball paint and its a van. My marea got clobbered by an unknown party in a motorway service station on the way home from me buying it - so at least yours has survived without a dent longer into your ownership than mine :rolleyes:

LOL yea, could be worse, could be a pint glass eh? :mad:

wotnowarninglight said:
If you shoot back, 9mm Uzi would be a good choice :D

i think if you hunt them down you would really want to **** them up ( to avoid getting arrested :slayer: ) so get a fake grenade and duck tape it in there hands and say its live and run off and watch them s**t themselfs:slayer:

Savage said:
i think if you hunt them down you would really want to **** them up ( to avoid getting arrested :slayer: ) so get a fake grenade and duck tape it in there hands and say its live and run off and watch them s**t themselfs:slayer:

Even better if you can run away with the pin an all (y)

Back