BLACKPOOL ACCOMMODATION NEEDED

Currently reading:
BLACKPOOL ACCOMMODATION NEEDED

Hello guys n gals :D

Im in desperate need of cheap accommodation that i can book before me and a group of girls go to blackpool in october.there are 7 of us [8D]....there are a million sites etc and ive emailed hundreds of em awaiting reply but just thort i wud ask..anyone know anybody whos got apartements/caravan/B&B there?? or can recommend one??

Ta Folks xxxx

Claire
x

squashed.jpg

we r staying at the willowfield tommorrow!!!!!! stayed there before really cheap £55 for 4 nights sun-thurs its at the north pier side which meant was close to bars and clubs just had to get tram or walk to the pleasure beach!!!! and quite cosy as only has 6 rooms i think, breaky was nice as well when we were sober!!! we stayed in a twin room and it had 2 double beds and they were so comfy!! also stayed in the Hayward that would have been nicer if wasnt in the attic as the other rooms had been refurbed but not the attic had good karakoe was a laugh!! have a great time i know we will (helybely not blink!!) couldnt be bother logging in!!!!

Re: Babysei..............

i live in blackpool and i have never been to the syndicate!, i dont know where is good to stay as i never stay in blackpool hotels, but i will agree with what someone else said, stay at the north end rather than south its loads nicer and easy to get around from there.

Back