Styling Black Top Grille

Currently reading:
Styling Black Top Grille

Thanks, I will give it a ****. Sorry but another stupid question, how do I remove the nb. plate?

Mine was screwed AND bloody stuck on. Talk about security!... Cleaned behind the number plate, took off the sticky pads and rescrewed it back on. I think you should tint your back lights... you spray the lights and you do it in layers so you choose how dark you want it to be... i think just a light tint will set your car off a treat (y)

the series 2 GP has 2 matching silver grilles, so at least fiat have realised matching gilles makes sense! looks nice with 2 silver ones, saw a few at dealership the other day, when i got charged £3 for 2 rubber things for the ends of my parcel shelf, bastards.

Ah I hadn't clocked onto that tbh!! But yeah they definately needed to do something about it!! I'm going to stick with Black for now though - might be worth looking into in future though if I get bored with the black theme! :)

Ha, £3 sounds like a bargain to me! Surprised they didn't charge you a tenner!! Was it not warrenty stuff or was it just lost stuff?

Back