Styling Black Lights

Currently reading:
Styling Black Lights

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
let me see wot i can do ;)

i know i can get the ordinary chrome lexus ones for £50 now, but ill see if i can get the black ones for you.

how about your sideskirts that you nicely fixed to fit sei? they be for sale? ;)
havent got round to deciding what to do with mines yet, but would appreciate a set that would just need repainted ;) lol

lol. we've learned our lesson about joy tuning, although i fancy learning how to use filler and stuff, could be interesting and could possibly get a bit off money from it in sparetime once got good at it. from fastfiat? if so let me know how they go on so i can get a set.

they're from fiat themselves, end of range cheapo deal, if i dont keep the sei i'll give you a shout offering you them :p

(sorry for hijacking thread wasnt intentional)

back to topic; do like the black lexus lights unfortunately dont really have a good pic of them :(

If You Spray Em They Will Look Good. And You Can Make Them Very Dark

MintySport said:
let me see wot i can do ;)

i know i can get the ordinary chrome lexus ones for £50 now, but ill see if i can get the black ones for you.

Thanks hope you can get them for £50 thats a real bargain, if you can that is!

Also GhostWKD can you see if you can get a better pick for me

Thanks

Back