black cinq abarth

Currently reading:
black cinq abarth

no a bodge atall trust me i no its my car ;)

how does it look like a bodge?

Last edited:
Well I dont mean to offend but you did ask why i thought its a bit of a bodged car.

1. Half arsed paintjob on the bootlid with a hole left where the wiper motor is.
  2. dodgy cutout centre section on the rear apron leaving an unused exhaust hole on the left.
  3. S/SX rear lights on a sporting :confused:
  4. Only one foglight?
  5. Tinted headlights? Thats illegal.
  6. few scuffs on the front apron.
I do realise the photos are from different stages of being modified (difference engine bay shots etc) but there's quite alot on there I can see needing done. And thats without me driving it or seeing it in person.

There is one good cinq in the photos though (y)

Well I dont mean to offend but you did ask why i thought its a bit of a bodged car.

1. Half arsed paintjob on the bootlid with a hole left where the wiper motor is.
  2. dodgy cutout centre section on the rear apron leaving an unused exhaust hole on the left.
  3. S/SX rear lights on a sporting :confused:
  4. Only one foglight?
  5. Tinted headlights? Thats illegal.
  6. few scuffs on the front apron.
I do realise the photos are from different stages of being modified (difference engine bay shots etc) but there's quite alot on there I can see needing done. And thats without me driving it or seeing it in person.

There is one good cinq in the photos though (y)
lmao chrises cinq is more of a bodge belive me and there is no fogs now the hole in the boot has a lug in it the paint is ok now and yeh im not ganna have 2 exhausts to fill a hole picky or what!:bang: (n) :mad:
oh and about the sx lights i prefer them thanks....

Last edited:
dont have a clue thay where on it when i got it and i like them:D

lmao chrises cinq is more of a bodge belive me and there is no fogs now the hole in the boot has a lug in it the paint is ok now and yeh im not ganna have 2 exhausts to fill a hole picky or what!:bang: (n) :mad:
oh and about the sx lights i prefer them thanks....
think 2 exhausts would look ever more stupid tbh :confused:!? you'd do a proper job of it and fill the original exhaust hole? or just get an exhaust that comes out of the original hole? rather than chopping up an abarth apron that now has a pointless exit..
The pics dont do the car much good, if you bought that car for £1400 im guessing your going to be wanting good money for it, if i were you i'd give it a really good clean/wax and take some proper photos of all round the car and engine bay as it is now..

Back