IMG_0004.JPG

Grande Punto Black Abarth

Introduction

Hi All,

This is my "new" Black Abarth Grande Punto :slayer:

It should be pretty much staying as standard, might just get a different air filter that fits in the same box but thats about it.

I upgraded from a T-Jet and it makes a big difference (y)

Hope you like the pictures. Was done using the turtle wax back to black kit. Well worth the money, but time consuming! Took me 3 hrs to do this.

Still need to clean the seats and a bit of the interior but that can wait till tomorrow :)

Comments Please

TallTom
its nearly 2 years old now, so the Essesse has to be done shortly if I do want it, but I cant really justify an extra £3,000 as I have test driven an SS but there was not such a massive difference like 0.5 to 62, and a bit more pull, but the ride was really hard on the 18" and as I am 6ft 8 I have enough trouble fitting my head in it already!

im bored again now, so looking at exhausts... then I dunno... maybe lower it a little

I think mine is low enough, bit to big to lower it more, especially if im in the passenger seat!

I know what you mean, when I first got it about a month ago, was like :eek: faster! now im used to it. Problem is getting faster will just get use to it again, so might keep it the same as I got a 5yr warranty.

Back