Technical Bit of a problem

Currently reading:
Technical Bit of a problem

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
Car sounds like a tank, only because the noise is at the front and the exhaust i think is a bit quiter. I thought it was speed bumps at first from work that have put a hole in it at first and it has now got bigger or snapped but looked under the car and the exhaust wasn't visible because of the gap it goes in.
Anyone know what they think it might be or am i right???
I still kinda think its the exhaust somehow but might be wrong

Ged20D said:
Car sounds like a tank, only because the noise is at the front and the exhaust i think is a bit quiter. I thought it was speed bumps at first from work that have put a hole in it at first and it has now got bigger or snapped but looked under the car and the exhaust wasn't visible because of the gap it goes in.

if its the exhaust, and coming more from the front, i sounds likely that its the flexi centre pipe. in which case, it will sound quite loud. Supersprint or CSC (from gazzella racing) can sort you out, or you can bung another one on :)

the flexi bit is this...
old_flexi.JPG

Sorry people just read that an it made no sense what so ever. Suppose to say i have a hole in the exhaust. I THINK:confused:
Could it have seperated at a screw joint or summat

Last edited:
Back