DSC00405.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bit More Thump

Introduction

Right I brought Crazydaves old sub, amp and power cap the other weekend and then was really lazy and left it sat in the living room until Sunday night when I was ordered to fit it lol

Anyway the sub and amp are in but the power cap is still sat indoors along with my CD changer so its only a temp set up at the moment.

I plan on fitting the power cap and CD changer next weekend and rearrange the layout a bit.

DSC00405.JPG

Updated pics will be up soon.

Oh and sorry for my shaddow in the pic :eek:

So what do you think?..........
mines bigger than yours :nerner: theres far to much space in that boot still!

Na just kidding looks funky babe

He did.. till he killed it!! tut tut the youth of today!!!

Shopping.. thats what back seats are for.. FILL YOUR BOOT SPACE!

aww babe... i know your young but no need to throw your toys out the pram hee hee

Si - Punto said:
LOL I dont think Toyota like me very much, they quoted me £4k to rebuild the engine :cry:

Hunny I dont play with toys unlike some people ;);)

all u need is a can of petrol and a match!

and as for toys.... neither do i, i`m an old girl

Si - Punto said:
Hmmm I feel an insurance claim coming on :chin: mk2 JTD coming soon :slayer:
not a match...... a shiney zippo lol (y)

pfft kids.. i can tell you havent done this before... just clean it after is all you need to do.. well not even that really.... cos you use it everyday ( or you better do) so no one will ever know.. unless they read this.. and if they do im gonna have to kill em... so dont read it! ( i think im going mad... or so the voices in my head think)

not bad and a big thankyou to me for my time and hard work tut tut them bass head virgins still blame frag for the engine him raggin it round the carpark didnt help:yuck:

Back