Birds

Currently reading:
Birds

Well I've been back to the dealer's so many times in the last 6 months to have problems 'fixed' and getting complimentary washes there's no need for me to do it myself!

ahhhh!

fair enough!

nice one (y)

hehe :p

Well I've been back to the dealer's so many times in the last 6 months to have problems 'fixed' and getting complimentary washes there's no need for me to do it myself!

there had to be at least one good thing about buying a new fiat, and i think you've just found it.

my car gets caked in bird poo, but it is easy to remove. give you motor a good clean then wax it with a high quality wax. then when the birds poo it won't stain and it will wipe off with a cloth and some warm water. i clean about 10 poos off it everyday!

you take your car to a fiat dealer, they wash it instead of fixing it, and then you break down on the way home. i think bird poo is the least of your worries.

you take your car to a fiat dealer, they wash it instead of fixing it, and then you break down on the way home. i think bird poo is the least of your worries.

well they fixed the brake pipes, then the timing belt snapped on the way home.

funny that, they cant have broken it enough as i was round the corner from my house rather than the fiat garage. lmao

smells like sabotage! :D
were you giving the staff a bit of grief by any chance?
maybe they cut your belt to teach you a lesson.

Back