Birds

Currently reading:
Birds

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
I have come to seriously dislike birds.
Ever since i washed my car on saturday all they've done is poo all over the windows.:bang:

they should be more considerate and miss the car, im sick of cleanin it off all the time

I have come to seriously dislike birds.
Ever since i washed my car on saturday all they've done is poo all over the windows.:bang:

they should be more considerate and miss the car, im sick of cleanin it off all the time

i have a black car.

my god do they like to s**t all over it.

spent three hours saturday doing everything on mine.

only to come out sunday morning and to find they had yet again dive bombed massive turds onto every panel of it!?! :bang:

'pool can be a strange place, mainly down the smog from middleburg;)

I was in carlisle today and lookiing around the dealerships (got a test drive in a lupo 1.4 tdi, and a 1.6 16v gti, me like:D ) and look'd like a squadren of 200+ birds had done EVERY single car in kingstown!!!

Mine's normally parked indoors, but today I left it parked outside for only about three hours, came back, and it was full of sh*t.. :bang:

Anyone know how to tell if its bird crap or bat crap?

I try not to park near trees, however bug splats can get pretty annoying when the front of your car is plastered with them :mad:

I try not to park near trees, however bug splats can get pretty annoying when the front of your car is plastered with them :mad:

and when they dont properly remove themselves from the windscreen with aid from a wiper. :bang:

Back