Seicento Bike powered Sei. Milnrow Kiln Lane

Currently reading:
Seicento Bike powered Sei. Milnrow Kiln Lane

Today I heard then saw something a bit different. I think it was a bike powered Sei. The body was red but the boot was yellow the rear bumper was black and I think the front bumper was chopped a bit as I could see a lot of the engine. It had a front exit exhaust out of the bumper/wing.

You drove past me towards BP then turned around and came back past me then up Kiln Lane.

The drive smiled as he saw me taking a lot of interst in his car :) Looked funny with all the different coloured panels I guess its almost ready for a respray ;)

Today I heard then saw something a bit different. I think it was a bike powered Sei. The body was red but the boot was yellow the rear bumper was black and I think the front bumper was chopped a bit as I could see a lot of the engine. It had a front exit exhaust out of the bumper/wing.

You drove past me towards BP then turned around and came back past me then up Kiln Lane.

The drive smiled as he saw me taking a lot of interst in his car :) Looked funny with all the different coloured panels I guess its almost ready for a respray ;)

how did that sound? lol. i saw a nice red gp yesterday driving up ings lane, spotland. had fly eyes on the front lights. still not seen you yet tho lol

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back