Technical Big Problem

Currently reading:
Technical Big Problem

puntomadboy

Banned
got a big problem with my headlights..

i have recently noticed my headlights seem to be pointed to far down, they dont shine ahead much, when driving tonight, the left light seems to be further then the right, as for the right side it only shines about half way and looks like the is something blocking it (but i checked and there isn't)...

any ideas what this could be, i thinks they are out of alinment but the casing seems to bee ok... could it be that the bulbs have fell, if so how do i check...

many thanks..:)

just re-adjust the headlights.. at the back of the headlight is the adjustment, park in front of a wall or garage when it gets dark, and fiddle till your happy with it :)

don't think its likely that the bulbs have 'moved', they don't really have anywhere to go.. if they had moved, they wouldnt be in the holder, and wouldnt work at all.

just re-adjust the headlights.. at the back of the headlight is the adjustment, park in front of a wall or garage when it gets dark, and fiddle till your happy with it :)

don't think its likely that the bulbs have 'moved', they don't really have anywhere to go.. if they had moved, they wouldnt be in the holder, and wouldnt work at all.

i have had a look but cant seems to find the adjuster....

were about is it on this?

PICT0014.jpg

Back