big dilema

Currently reading:
big dilema

tstaboy

BastardBlackHearts
do i go to meadohall and buy xmas prezzies or get a new phone? please help

jamie
:)

**** that! Unless the pressies help you (those are the best types of pressies; here you go dad, i know you don't like chocolate but here's a chocolate bar) then buy your new phone.

As my 1 yard jaffa cake packet says:

"IT'S BETTER TO RECEIVE THAN TO GIVE"

Ignore all these lot! If you buy yourself something you get twice.

pghstochaj said:
**** that! Unless the pressies help you (those are the best types of pressies; here you go dad, i know you don't like chocolate but here's a chocolate bar) then buy your new phone.

As my 1 yard jaffa cake packet says:

"IT'S BETTER TO RECEIVE THAN TO GIVE"

Ignore all these lot! If you buy yourself something you get twice.
tsk, and i thought you were a nice boy!

:eek: I am just taking the advise of people on here!

It's my thinking that if you fail to give pressies for one year you can't expect much the following year. Therefore the following year you spend that money on yourself. Hence you get 1 years free presents and gifts you actually want.

I will make my paypal addy available later for everybody who wants to give me a present, no refunds.

btw; you do know i am nice really and just kidding? I don't make much of christmas but I am not as bad as I make out!

Meadowhell will be RAMMED from now until whenever it shuts tomorrow night! I went there on Tues for a few last minute bits of xmas tat and had to fight my way through the crowds of dithering morons... I say wait till the sales and get a phone for less £! :D

Back