big brother

Currently reading:
big brother

jamie86 said:
So what makes you even more sad is for posting that ;)
if you watch programmes like that and find it entertaining, it shows your standard of interlect.sorry for saying something about the holy grail show you watch(n) :devil:

jamie86 said:
Umm yeah it is definately the holy grail :rolleyes:

Have to say i'm not a die hard fan but i'll prob watch it if it happens to be on when i'm at home :idea:
holy sh*te more like:p :devil:

jamie86 said:
Each to their own personally I think people who try to force their opinions onto others are the Holy Sh!te ;)
calm down! calm down! its only a programme[i think:devil: ]

Pete Burns to win!!! :D :woot:
deadoralive2-fornet.jpg

The thing that annoys me about BB and programmes like it is that they usually have someone in there that is only semi-famous for sleeping with someone who is famous and who has a partner.

The only reason anyone knows who Faria Alam is is cus she slept with Sven!

How does that make her a Celebrity? :bang:

I reckon this year should be quite entertaining, there is the freak with the bigs lips and i can see some major hissy fits from him.

Barrymore, i'll be watching and waiting for him to slip up about what happened in his pool and then he'll get sent to jail.

And apparantly Dennis Rodman can drink like a fish and its clear from when he went into the house that he has nailed the bird from baywatch and didnt call her the next day! :slayer:

jamie86 said:
If you don't like it don't watch it! or why bother posting you don't like it?
why bother posting you like it. just the same jamie, because he can. and he's right(y)

Back