big 30"s

Currently reading:
big 30"s

Stop this now guys, no more arguing/fighting whatever.

Has anyone ever seen a car kerb its alloy really bad, i did the other day when a guy in a bmw pulled up in the local high street and clipped it with his front wheel :D.

:rolleyes: and my point is backed up in its entirity, no relevence to topic. The youth of today needs to get out more

why 11 year olds they cant drive, i do like this forum but, jesus

they may not drive....but their parents who are members might do and if theyve been to meets with parents they might just sign in and say hello, thanks for meet etc

There are a lot of members on here who 'dont drive'

well do you all want me to leave

no you obv made a contribution in your section as you have 60+ posts

If you dont attention seek like you are doing now, and stay on the right side of mods, spamming the forum and sending them way off topic is not the right way to go about things as you will get a reputation for doing this like others have

And dont think about challenging them or their descisions, because its a battle you will never win, many have come, fallen and gone

no you obv made a contribution in your section as you have 60+ posts

If you dont attention seek like you are doing now, and stay on the right side of mods, spamming the forum and sending them way off topic is not the right way to go about things as you will get a reputation for doing this like others have

And dont think about challenging them or their descisions, because its a battle you will never win, many have come, fallen and gone
i agree but you no what its like threads always seem to go off topic eventurely thats how conversation starts, but obv im not trying to spam everything up,and im not trying to attention seek even though you think i am,but thats your oppinions:) ,

ummmm having a blonde moment but... what does STFU mean :bang:

and guys please use pm to speak to each other or msn.

Back