big 30"s

Currently reading:
big 30"s

Were all friends on the fiat forum now - one big happy family.

Just sorting my facebook account out, get rid of some of applications i dont use.

You should get a facebook Jack, its very good :D

Facebook is like an online chat community, basically fiat forum, and you can find old school friends on it.

Just go to.

www.facebook.com

and register for an account, then you can add me lol :D

Youve heard of myspace havent you ?, it is just like that but better

Spamming is good. Thats why its called the leisure lounge :D.

Whats everyone having for tea :confused:

Im having beef caserole and dumplings, with veg :yum:

No spamming isnt good, its annoying and sick of reading it, i dont care what you are having for tea today, tomorrow, monday tuesday etc etc, when you are off to the gym, when you realised there wasnt a JJB gym in Donny i could go on to be honest

Do a search on wiki for the boeing 747 wheels

OMG everybody your like little school kids, there is nothing wrong sharing things with others, but there is something wrong with being rude to people, if you have something rude to say dont say it, i hope i have made myself clear to people;)

OMG everybody your like little school kids, there is nothing wrong sharing things with others, but there is something wrong with being rude to people, if you have something rude to say dont say it, i hope i have made myself clear to people;)
No, I don't understand a word you just typed.

So who are you calling little school kids exactly? :bang:

No theres nowt wrong with sharing relevent things which are contributing to the thread, i cant see how a pimped rolls royce on 30'' wheels and a beef casserole can be linked to one another!

I come on the forum to help people (try to) offer them advice, yes this area is a laid back area but i dont want to read what i view is complete and utter crap completely off topic on a thread

The only people who seem to be bothered about what you are having for tea is yourself and josh and when you two contribute to a LL thread as a twosome you dont get many replies to it only from each other

Well, we tried using STFU in the other thread, but you failed to take heed of that as well ;) or even understand the terminology used - "up yours" is probably more your level :p

Stop this now guys, no more arguing/fighting whatever.

Has anyone ever seen a car kerb its alloy really bad, i did the other day when a guy in a bmw pulled up in the local high street and clipped it with his front wheel :D.

Back