Beware!!!!

Currently reading:
Beware!!!!

charmed103

Well I have just bin out wiv my bro in his car and i was sat staring at the screen thinking there is something missing......

it was his tax disc:eek:

Someone had nicked it last nite plus a few other bits he hadn't noticed!!!!!:bang:

So watch out ppl in the derby area, there is someone going around nicking um, as this is not the first one today that has been reported.

Thats shocking, but how did someone steal the tax disc? Any damage done to the car if they broke in?
Will the DSA or how ever supply a new tax disc?

charmed103 said:
Well I have just bin out wiv my bro in his car and i was sat staring at the screen thinking there is something missing......

it was his tax disc:eek:

Someone had nicked it last nite plus a few other bits he hadn't noticed!!!!!:bang:

So watch out ppl in the derby area, there is someone going around nicking um, as this is not the first one today that has been reported.

Look out look out theres chavys about :p :wave:

Bunny said:
Thats shocking, but how did someone steal the tax disc? Any damage done to the car if they broke in?
Will the DSA or how ever supply a new tax disc?

cos like the plank he is, he left his car door open whilst he was at work:bang:

yes he can't do anything till tomorrow, but he has a crime ref no, so he can drive for now and he will get another tax disc sorted 2moro.(y)

thats low, burn the chavlife. although I once (or maybe I didn't ;) ) photocopied my tax disc to put on a car while I drove it back, couldn't afford a real one for the car for about 4days, but I paid then £135 :(

this wasn't this punto, it was my older metro!!!

Back