General Best way to sell panda?

Currently reading:
General Best way to sell panda?

I fitted alloys to my Abarth MARBELLA !...HA, that got you!
But I hated them and sold them on...

The first Marbella's were called Seat Panda's and were re-workings of the Panda MkI. If you are looking to build a good 4x4, the floorpan of the Marbella is the original Panda and is pre-drilled & tapped to take the 4x4 running gear. Plus ... it has the superior Spanish rust-proofing.

Cheers. Ive just hoovered it out and put a bit of petrol in. I'll be sad to see it go really as its been a great first car. One thing I did forget to mention and I hope doesnt affect your bid, is that its a usual two man job of opening the bonnet. I used to prop a de-icer can inbetween the accelerator pedal and the catch. Just added this information to eBay now.

it's damn tempting to get that one to practice driving in :)...

have you still got the MOT test fail report so yuo can resubmit it for free?

Yes, I still have the failure sheet. I kept it as proof that the car doesn't need any other work. Im not sure if you can resumbit it for free though, how does that work?

lloydtyphoon said:
Yes, I still have the failure sheet. I kept it as proof that the car doesn't need any other work. Im not sure if you can resumbit it for free though, how does that work?
happened with the merc we have... if you have the failure sheet, and then get the work done that you need to have to sort it out... i believe they will retest it for free (you paid for it already).

Tony M said:
happened with the merc we have... if you have the failure sheet, and then get the work done that you need to have to sort it out... i believe they will retest it for free (you paid for it already).

sadly that wont work, as you only had 2 weeks to retest it, and now that mots are computerised, its getting hard to find a garage that does a free retest :(

Back