General Best way to sell panda?

Currently reading:
General Best way to sell panda?

lloydtyphoon

I havent been around for a while but was wondering if you could help me out. My panda (can be seen in gallery) recently failed its MOT on a couple of small issues. I was wondering if it is worth bothering putting it up on eBay as I have another car. It failed on brake imbalance on the front, headlights need adjusting and he couldnt emission test it because it started to over heat because the fan switch doesnt work. Any thoughts?

I know it sounds lazy but I just need shut of it because I don't really have space. I think I'll put a classified up here and take the first decent offer. Theres over £200 in the wheels and tyres!

eBay gets good prices for 4x4s and, it seems, twin sunroofers in good condition. If it's a more common Panda it'll fetch more or less what it would if you put it in the AutoTrader.

I'd say eBay it, though. Also, the wheels/tyres are best sold separately, you can pick up some steel wheels with tyres on for pretty cheap these days.

Get the brakes cleaned, change the fan switch, adjust the headlights.
BOb's your uncle if you'ce got an Uncle Bob!
Mot it and Ebay it!
It looks really nice!
or you could sell the wheels to another panda owner first and swap them for their old wheels!
THe possibilities are endless huh!

Sprox said:
Get the brakes cleaned, change the fan switch, adjust the headlights.
BOb's your uncle if you'ce got an Uncle Bob!
Mot it and Ebay it!
It looks really nice!
or you could sell the wheels to another panda owner first and swap them for their old wheels!
THe possibilities are endless huh!

I agree, you have to speculate to accumulate.

Lloydtyphoon, I see that you're only over in Leeds. I can probably sort you out a set of half decent wheels & tyres, excruciatingly cheap.;)
Sell your good ones seperately.(y)

That is a very clean little Panda. Take that spoiler off the roof, sort those silly little faults out which to be honest shouldn't take you more than an hour, keep it, it's lovely and look after it the way you have been. It really lends itself to the Cinq wheels. The brake imbalance is probably one of the flexi hoses to the caliper degrading from the inside.

Well that's my thoughts for what they're worth :D

lloydtyphoon said:
Is anybody here interested in a set of 5 cinquecento sporting alloys? They have pirellis on them which have only done 2000 miles at the most.
Do they fit any Panda?

Back