Best place to buy a new car online ?

Currently reading:
Best place to buy a new car online ?

Koa

Free dentistry available
As the title says, I just need somewhere I can price up my options.
I had a look on jamjar and they are not as cheap as I thought.
They have a standard Stilo Abarth with manual box for £13,342 without any options. I paid less than that for my Abarth selespeed with leather interior, sunroof alarm and 17's on it, oh and metalic paint.

So anywhere else I should be looking ?

There's always eBay... but then again, you gotta be careful on there. Ebay have brought out their own HPI check for £6.99 or a 3 page detailed report for £13.99.

Only other place i can think of, would be an online showroom from a local(ish) dealer

thanks guys (y)

If I am paying in cash, how much could I expect them to knock off a brand new Alfa GT if I buy online, or do I just not have any flexibility in the price when it's online ?

Here's the website price

Alfa Romeo GT 2.0 JTS Selespeed (2dr)Manufacturer's Price:£24,000.00Avanti's Price:£20,030.00Saving:£3,970.00

Also while i'm at it. Whats the difference between metalic and Iridescent paint - is it worth paying £1840.00 for the Iridescent paint ?

It kinda changes colour when you look at the car from different angles, looks really good on Alfas, I think it's something you really need to see in real life before opting for it. Metallic paint is always the same colour from all angles.

KoArAnG said:
WHY :cry: I was quite happy with my lovely Stilo till I saw this :bang: :bang: :bang:

The GT has always been a favourite, but I'd want the selespeed version and it only has a 2.0 163bhp engine and I don't wanna take a hit in performance.

Nige, if your there mate, how much can you get out of one of these babies :D

jtd1.jpg

jtd.jpg

You dont hang about do you mate or have you been after one for some time.
Looks Absolutely stunning though WELL PLAYED(y)

Ged20D said:
You dont hang about do you mate or have you been after one for some time.
Looks stunning though WELL PLAYED(y)
hehe, I came across a major funding improvement this week so I can now make plans sooner than I thought.
Still a little worried about the alfa being superseded soon as it's been around for a few years now so I am looking into it just as a possibility ATM :)

Cheers for the links Christopher (y)

The Trooper said:
It kinda changes colour when you look at the car from different angles, looks really good on Alfas, I think it's something you really need to see in real life before opting for it. Metallic paint is always the same colour from all angles.
Thanks. I usually only like those paint finishes when the car is a light colour like Ivory, so if they do the Ivory colour in the Iridescent paint it may be well worth the extra :chin:

The GT hasn't really been round for that long, and I recon it'll be a good few years from now until it's replaced. Gets good reviews, particularly the diesels and the V6 petrol.

faster4_tec said:
try frizzel or CSMA car shop, you get upto 20% on puntos and stilos etc. Not sure about GT's
I searched for that frizzel place but nothing has come up other than car insurance, is there a particular website that you know of faster4_tec ?

Cheers.

The Trooper said:
The GT hasn't really been round for that long, and I recon it'll be a good few years from now until it's replaced. Gets good reviews, particularly the diesels and the V6 petrol.

What about the brera (sp) is that gonna sit alongside the GT then ? I hope so because I prefer the looks of the GT by far :)

KoArAnG said:
Also while i'm at it. Whats the difference between metalic and Iridescent paint - is it worth paying £1840.00 for the Iridescent paint ?

Ill give you Iridewatsit paint Mark whats Chrissy said about this :cry: selling the stilo nonesense behave or i will take a stick to you or better still Chrissy can ;) :nono:

KoArAnG said:

Never heard of iridescant, I would assume they mean pearlescant. The difference between pearl, mettallic & a mica is a pearl effect has an opaque sheen on it (changes colour in different lighting conditions) a mica is paint where the metallic is the same colour as the paint itself & an ordinary metallic is a solid colour with aluminium flakes in it.

Try this site for new cars www.showroom4cars.com I haven't viewed it for a long time but they used to have some smashing deals on there!(y)

Back