Best non acidic alloy wheel cleaner?

Currently reading:
Best non acidic alloy wheel cleaner?

Anyone recommend me an alloy wheel cleaner that isnt acid based?

I've always used wonder wheels as its widely reguarded as the best alloy wheel cleaner out there, but i know its acid based. Now i have a Grande punto sporting the alloys on this look as if they have a polished face and i'm worried about using an acid based cleaner on them, as it may damage them in time to come.....:eek:

So yeah anyone recommendations be welcome :)

Cheers
Bob

Once you have cleaned your wheels spottlessly,Use a selent and this will eliminate the need to use any cleaners at all(only shampoo and a sponge/brush) I Have used a new stuff from car plan (tenner a tin from halfrauds)and it realy is the dogs b****cks.For best results remove the wheels before cleaning/treating for the first time.Iknow it sound a pain but it is worth it as the dust comes straight off when cleaning,Then just re-apply every 3 months.(no need to remove the wheels again!) One tin will give about 4x4 applications,so it wont break the bank.(y)

Personally ive given up using wheel cleaner on mine, after it ruining my last set of wheels, i just give them a good clean with normal soapy water, rinse, and once dry use a variety of wax's and polishes to keep them looking bling!

I never let my wheels get that dirty though so i dont need the extra cleaning power of acidic cleaners

Back