• First one, long hair best

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Second one, shorter but with curly bits

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Third, just short....

Votes: 27 57.4%

• Total voters
1986Uno45S said:
I wonder why you didn't list 'mullet' as an option? Go on, grow your hair and have it cut into a mullet. You KNOW you want one :p

Nowt wrong with a mullet! :D

As for the earlier posts on long hair - I got married with my hair down to my arse!!!! Proper hippie stylee

I'll try and answer the question of "which haircut" in the style of Max Power magazine's letters page from a few years ago...

"Thank you for your letter, the photos of your Haircut look great. Have you considered fitting a K&N air filter for extra power. To get the most from this we'd also suggest fitting a Peco backbox. You can lower the car with Spax lowering springs. Keep up the good work."

Because that seems to be the answer they put for EVERY letter they used to get (back when I was a young'un and the mag was about cars and not women).

Anyway - are the haircuts any different, they all look the same to me. I did mine yesterday - grade 2 all over, ideal for summer...

...dunno what to do about your face though! (only joking)

not a lot of difference between them but then thats what happens when your losing your hair :p trust me,i know :eek:

number 3 (y)

yes puntobloke should know he going bald at the back, its the stress off women lol

:p Just cuz you have short hair!...but long hair on guys is so underrated.

KirstyTL said:
:p Just cuz you have short hair!...but long hair on guys is so underrated.

it can get silly though, see below!

Attachments

• me_hair.jpg
    me_hair.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 21
arc said:
it can get silly though, see below!

I dunno...it could do with being a couple of inches longer. See good hair below.

aural-0335-perfect-twiggy.jpg

I'm gonna have to get a hair cut too...........

bulldog5046 said:
:eek: i just found some pics of me with my super long hair.....i looked like such a tw@t!! no chance are they getting on the forum
Go on, give Kirsty a thrill :D

I went with number 1 (y)

But then I'm a long haired freak myself so that may not be any help :)

Last edited:
Don't want to be rude but a. they all look the same and b. dont' like any of them.
My advice to you would be to wear a hat!

Only jokin' no. 3 is the best

dave said:
this was posted in june, his hair will be pretty long if hes still waiting for votes :p

Kirsty would be happy then :)

Back