Best Film (s) ...

Currently reading:
Best Film (s) ...

OK - this has clearly been done before - so apologies in advance - but I'm board and it should be interesting and spark some heated debate :p
...also inspired by the "Worst Film" thread (bit of an obvious follow up dontcha think? - lol)

Righto -

Top Gun
Cruel Intentions
Bad Boys 1 or 2

Also - feel free to add any films that are just plain old good/personal favs....

Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

Donnie Darko
Withnail & I
Ringu
Fight Club

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Originally posted by sammiboo
American History X

Ed Norton is brilliant!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

LOL! Er...yeah i admire his acting too :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Monty Python's Life of Brian
The Italian Job (Original)
<s>The Matrix</s>
Amelie

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

Look, i directed that film and even i like to pretend it no longer exists! :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

Back