Best Film (s) ...

Currently reading:
Best Film (s) ...

never seen or heard of animal house - thats not a sequel to animal farm is it[:0]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

Animal Farm - and not the George Orwell one I presume.

It is actually called National Lampoon's Animal House, based on American frat houses - think it was made in the 80s, maybe earlier. John Belushi in it, Donald Sutherland - totally tongue in cheek.

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Stu,

We need to educate the forum on the joys of Animal House!

Sammiboo and others who haven't heard of it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/

Cheers

Liam

**** happens!

Wow, was it really 1978! Amazing.

Just been reading some of the quotes, on

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/quotes

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Originally posted by GhostWKD
Top Gun And Cruel Intentions... The man knows his stuff [8D]

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

hehehehehe - cheers ;)
Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

Trainspotting
The Shawshank Redemption
The Matrix
Contact
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Terminator
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
to mention a few.......

ok. Contact may not be everyones cup of tea...but as someone who read Physics at university and had a subsequent interest in the theory of Wormholes it was about the only film that carried any scientific credibility on the subject (which was to be expected as it was written by Scientist Carl Sagen). Certainly did the job better than f*ckin Stargate anyway....

no particular order -
pay it forward
memento
big daddy :D
spiderman - man in spandex - cant ever go wrong with that
meet joe black - starring mr pitt ;)
go
and........dammit theres too many!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Amelie.

Both these films demonstrate the genius and the art that is behing cinema.

Clerks.
Fargo.

Both represent the complexities and complications that humans create for themselves.

Shrek and Shrek 2.

Both make me wet myself rpeatedly - I love in jokes!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail/ Life of Brian/ Meaning of Life and Now for something completely different.

Amazing.

Lost in Translation.

Defines love IMO.

Oh, sorry, just remembered I was a guy - and, um, (thinks of a manly film) Goodfellas. Which I do actually think is amazing, as is Shawshank.

Oh, and Silence of the Lambs. Purely for introducing one of the most complex characters ever filmed with a part that lasted less than 30 mins.

Sam (and Geoff)

You can kiss my flat-ass

Yeah, Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon are great, hannibal is poo!

The Usual Suspects, Shawshank, Enemy of the State, Se7en, Aliens, Minority Report and X-Men are classics to name a few.

Liam

**** happens!

I've got to agree with those who mention Contact - OK so it's not 'mainstream', but it's one of the few films I have on DVD that I enjoy watching again and again, especially when I'm in a bit of a thoughtful mood.

John ;)

New Fiat Ulysse 2.0JTD Eleganza, with options! :D

Back