Best Film (s) ...

Currently reading:
Best Film (s) ...

Maybe my new title will help....?!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

lol it would have certainly been a hot one both you and stu top FF hotties....

i have had many request asking for a copy - please stop pming guys it is a limited edition - if you havent got it then it i am afraid there are no more copies[V]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

Unles you want to use the same route as before, £20 to paypal *you know the account details* and I will have a DVD quality DVD sent out to you this afternoon

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Part 3 is up and coming, as soon as you get Julie away from MSN! ;)

----------
ff_banner.jpg

*goes to collect his swag bag and balaclava* hehe

I am off to go to school for this afternoon's exam, see you all later.

Paul

----------
ff_banner.jpg

good luck mate.

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Here is my list:

Animal House
Wargames
Training Day
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Monsters Inc :)
The Matrix

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Hunt for the Red October (book is 100x better)
The Odessa File (book again is 100x better)

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Liking suggestions of The Negoiator (Nice 1 Wolf), also liking Stu's list where Animal House is the original American Pie/Roadtrip, I've got Wargames on DVD now cos my video I recieved for Xmas in 1988 was getting tired. Paul, HFRO! Nuff said.

Does anyone think Matrix was wasted cos they tried to cash in too much and make the sequels too quick? Big disappointment for me.

Liam

**** happens!

I love Tom Clancy, in my younger days when I used to read books :).

I think the books were a lot better than the films [Patriot Games was really dumbed down for the movie, even though I did enjoy it].

And Animal House, lol - I never bore of watching that film!

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

Yeah, they make them a LOT less complex for the movies, more action, less politics etc. It makes it more accessible to the academically challenged I guess.

I have the latest one on CD - now isn't that lazy! I just haven't had chance to listen to it. The Bear and the Dragon was a huge book to read, but VERY, VERY good!

I've not seen any of the Ben Affleck ones (he has replace Harrison Ford now as Jack Ryan) but will do i think after tomorrow when I will be free as a bird!

I like Odessa files (and darnit, the other famous one by Frederick Forsyth?! Sniper one Vs. Charles De Gualle...) just because I liked the book, that holds a lot of weight with me, I can fill in the blanks they leave in the film!

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Back