also featuring

"The Emperor wants to conquer outer space. Yoda wants to explore inner space."

Last edited:
jug said:
"I can voluntarily perform a fanny fart at all times"

also featuring

"The Emperor wants to conquer outer space. Yoda wants to explore inner space."

ok i'll add more quotes from the same film:

"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!"

"We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah hang on, what the **** was I just talking about?"

"See ya later Pete, no one gives a **** about ya."

"Are your legs open you filthy little harlot?"

"I ****ing hate this job man. We spend nine hours a day, five days a week incarcerated in this wanky ****ing store, having to act like C-3PO to any ****** who wants to condescend to us. We have to brown nose the customers, then we get abused by some mini ****ing Hitler who just gives us stick all day."

"Take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm!"

jug said:
"I'm a big, bad, bong-banging bible basher"

95m.jpg

odd movie....never really could "get it".....

Jai said:
"I'm going to give you an opportunity, get out of this, now, Before it gets so ****ed up nobody could ever recover"

i can see chris walken saying it. was it last man standing?

EDIT: no wait it was suicide dogs, or kings, something like that. hang on i'll have to google it :)

EDIT2: suicide kings :D

Last edited:
Back