Behold the God known as - Serin

Currently reading:
Behold the God known as - Serin

oi! this isnt a crap spam thread.. this is the behold the god that is serin.. er, carry on.. lol

serin said:
but what if a thread goes off topic?? if theres a LL thread, there usually isnt a proper subjuet in it, so you can only keep it going for a while, so its only natural for it to wander, BUT if this happens, will it get banned, or should i just stop, and all the ppl on it disperse?
drifting off topic is ok its just when they start with no topic, if you have never had an official warning then you got nothing to worry about :)

serin said:
but its the threat of getting a warning, that stops ppl :rolleyes:
um.... thats the point.

LL threads often go off in one of, or, a combination of three directions sex/smut, food, and I can't remember the third, but I'm sure there is one*. So long as you avoid posting on those topics on a thread that started off about whatching paint or something then you'll be ok, once a thread has died, there is no point in bringing it back to life for a cheap pot joke... for want of a suitable cleché "let sleeping dogs lie". Topics wander but so long as the conversation is wandering in a sensible direction, and within the bounds of morality then you have nothing to fear....

*the third topic I've noticed is paul ranting about how its bad to do bad things.

What are the options for the x-mas shirt serin? - Which reminds me... you can do a poll in the LL as well, its not limited to the Put it to the vote section.

EDIT: See I do have sensible things to say as well! ;)

Magical Trevor said:
but sex smut and food are the three necessities in life
I never said otherwise, but afterall this is a CAR forum. But nobody wants to talk about cars all the time.

Magical Trevor said:
i know what serin means, its almost as if everyones holding a collective breath, waiting to see what happens next. i know ive thought twice about posting on quite a few threads, nad thought of a few threads i was gonna do, but then didnt due to the facts that serin just mentioned
I feel as if I am still posting as always, on whatever thread that suits me! The difference is that I haven't been on here a lot recently due to work and family commitments around xmas :) [and main reason why I am so worn out in the evenings ;)]

Back