Styling Before and After Pics

Currently reading:
Styling Before and After Pics

UKKid35

Lets see some more transformation pics please!

Attachments

• Pic 004a.jpg
    Pic 004a.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Pic 046a.jpg
    Pic 046a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 49
sanded,'gunked', or lot of elbow grease? lol

Since discs are only £20 a pair, and it wasn't even my money, there was no cleaning involved at all!! (Apart from the ABS ring which we could hardly see originally - and we managed to do an emergency stop last night to prove it really does work - very pleased)

Replace the shock,track rod end, brake lines and wishbone as well as a few hours on one or two small mounts and she will look like new. I should know, thats the part of the car I have been working on over the last few months. Keep it up m8

Mine did not look like this when I got her thats for sure.
(y)

xb316355v1.jpg

Last edited:
A little bit of encouragement goes a long way.

Keep up the good work paul.

Oh no, sorry! I didnt mean to sound ironic or anything, I m just really amazed that these guys are restoring a B that is in such bad shape! I really hope it will turn out great! They will set the example for all if the final results are good!
Best of luck and hope we can all help!(y)

Oh no, sorry! I didnt mean to sound ironic or anything, I m just really amazed that these guys are restoring a B that is in such bad shape! I really hope it will turn out great! They will set the example for all if the final results are good!
Best of luck and hope we can all help!(y)

Not going to give up on a car with 44K miles, just because of a bit of surface rust...

The biggest problem with this car is that it's been lowered to within half an inch of it's life - anyone want some springs?

Back